Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 4th Most Popular CNET Download

No surprises with the Limewire increase in downloads...it is the school holdidays and this would be an expected increase in use of it and other like softwares.

One thing is sure tho...the more kiddies using limewire = more P2P infections for MBAM to potentially be called apon to remove so maybe not a bad thing :)

Supply and demand :)

You should see the number of youngsters on Yahoo forums who are posting that they have lately gotten infections - :)

I can not do much more than tell them about MBAM (and the forum) -

If you get more forum members (I hope) then I have referred them here - :)

• 2 months later...
No surprises with the Limewire increase in downloads...it is the school holdidays and this would be an expected increase in use of it and other like softwares.

One thing is sure tho...the more kiddies using limewire = more P2P infections for MBAM to potentially be called apon to remove so maybe not a bad thing :)

Supply and demand :)

Business 101 :)

Looks like MBAM has slipped to 6th under Ad-Aware Free and Advanced System Care Free.

Congratulations to the MBAM team for creating such a fantastic product anyway.

Malwarebytes is number 4 now! I don't count "Advanced SystemCare Free" in the list. Users want computer speed and most of know this is not going happen with boosters, optimizers or registry cleaners.... <_<

Also, it nice to know that folks are downloading Antivirus Software that are on top of the list. Then Malwarebytes.

• 5 weeks later...