Corporate Licensing Delay

Hello,

My company has been trying since march to get someone to respond to our emails. We would like to pay by purchase order, we were contacted by Pete, our purchasing agent has replied to him but we still have no product or anyway to further this situation. Below is the email which was sent to us. I would appreciate it if someone would contact our purchasing agent, [removed] please copy me as well [removed]. I would like to get this implemented on all of our pc's soon.

Thanks

Lorraine

Hello Lorraine,

My name is Pete, and I work closely with Marcus. He is currently traveling on business, and

has asked me to help you with this purchase.

Typically we do prefer payment via credit card as that insures the quickest delivery of the product

to you. If this is not possible, we do have other payment methods such as paypal, wire transfer, or

via check. If none of these is available to you, I can take a PO request. I will need to have it approved

before it can be processed.

I can have a formal quote generated for you . Please indicate who's information you

would like to include on the formal quote and I will have it completed for you.

If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

-Pete

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not using a hotmail, yahoo or gmail account. Your email is not blocked with my company, because we had previously received a reply from Pete. I would just like to get this ordered before the new year because it is already in the budget. Next year we may not have the money. Please have someone contact me here so we can get the ball rolling.

thank you

Lorraine

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff
I have been trying to order a 125 user single key license for over 3 weeks. This is nuts! WILL SOMEONE FROM MALWARE BYTES PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!!

Thank you for your patience, I will do what I can to have your request prioritized. Our corporate team is in the process of expanding and are working hard to respond to all completed inquiries as quickly as possible.

However, if you send me with your complete corporate contact information via the forum PM system, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

Please be sure to include your full contact information, company name, email (corporate email addresses are required for an escalation), telephone number, and other details you deem relevant to our sales team.

NOTE: Incomplete information and non-business email addresses will likely delay a response to your request beyond the 24 hour window.

If you have not yet done so, please send me a private message with your contact details.

I had similar issues with not getting a response for getting a set price for 1000+ users.

After reading all the reviews I realize that my experience is common and not the exception. This is too bad.

Regardless of the quality of the malwarebytes product it is doesn't have any value if there is no customer service and you can't purchase in a timely manner.

• Root Admin

Please do not merge customer service and a sales department into the same category. Our customer service is excellent with replies occurring quickly. Our sales department is much smaller (but growing!) and at this point -- if you have not received a reply -- your request was either caught in a filter or the information provided was not enough to get a quote out.

• 2 weeks later...
Please do not merge customer service and a sales department into the same category. Our customer service is excellent with replies occurring quickly. Our sales department is much smaller (but growing!) and at this point -- if you have not received a reply -- your request was either caught in a filter or the information provided was not enough to get a quote out.

I've been quite happy with the response I've received from Malwarebytes lately. I'll admit that in the past the length of time it took to receive a response from an inquiry was excessive. However, they have made improvements and it shows. Keep up the good work.

I've been quite happy with the response I've received from Malwarebytes lately. I'll admit that in the past the length of time it took to receive a response from an inquiry was excessive. However, they have made improvements and it shows. Keep up the good work.
I think it's called growing pains but good growing pains just the same.

MBAM is probubly the most used anti-malware tool used at help sites today as well as in personal / company usage for protection.

Please private message me your information and I will have it taken care of shortly.

Thanks for your patience!

I too have tried, in my case, twice to become a reseller by filling the reseller form, but I'm not getting any feedbacl whatsoever. SO I,m trying to get to someone by anyway I can since there's no phone number to call.

Do you think someone could contact me? My company name is GESTI INFO in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. gesti.info

• Root Admin

@jccaptn

Please send me a PM with your full business contact information and I'll see that someone reviews it. Just a note that it does take up to a week for review and not everyone is approved. Also make sure that you have both malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com in your safe sender list for email so that a reply does not go to your junk mail.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

How does one go about getting a licence for technical use? I recommend this to many of my customers and use it as a tool for both home/residential as well as several growing businesses, but business for us is growing and to have this as a true tool, and ensure that contributions go towards the future of this great program, I'd like to get some numbers that I can crunch for either the technical side or as a partner/reseller or both. It

• Staff
How does one go about getting a licence for technical use? I recommend this to many of my customers and use it as a tool for both home/residential as well as several growing businesses, but business for us is growing and to have this as a true tool, and ensure that contributions go towards the future of this great program, I'd like to get some numbers that I can crunch for either the technical side or as a partner/reseller or both. It
  • 2 weeks later...

So I filled out the Licensing Form: http://www.malwarebytes.org/corporate.php

And it's been over a week since I've filled it out. I made sure to include all the details it asked for. How long should it take for something like this to be answered? I recall the submission page said 4 business days, but still no kind of reply. I've checked my junk mail folder, and nothing. Should I fill out the form again? I assume by now a sales team has been established and created to handle these sort of inquiries. Could someone let me know how to proceed? Much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
@bw38

Please send me a private message with your full business contact information and I'll have someone assist you. Also make sure that you have both malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com on your allowed safe list in email.

Thank you

So it's been a month since I got your PM saying you forwarded the information to someone....but nothing since. None of these emails are being blocked. I figured I'd ask one more time, third times a charm right? :) Hope to hear from someone soon.