Malwarebytes Announces Email Newsletter Signup

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malwarebytes is now offering a email newsletter where our users can be notified of our product, technology and company updates.

If you are interested in signing up for our newsletter now, please click on the link below.

As a security company, we value your privacy and will not share your email address with any third parties.

You may view our privacy policy here.

By signing up, we look forward to keeping you, our community, better informed of the latest and greatest news from all of us

here at Malwarebytes!

Click Here to Sign up for Our Newsletter >>

Marcus Chung

Executive VP

Malwarebytes Corporation

"Malwarebytes has created this newsletter to keep our customers apprised of exciting new and upcoming features in our products. As a security company, we are committed to keeping your privacy safe. Your e-mail address will not be sold or shared."

I think it's absolutely fine. I've just signed in!!! ;););)

Have to ask this. What's the sense of it?

I check for updates within the program daily and quite often more than once a day. Are you changing the way it updates so that it DOESN'T detect a program update, or something? If not, like I said what the sense of it?

Thanks

This is to highlight events , program changes , additions , changes to forums , events relating to Malwarebytes , happenings on the forum , maybe even solutions for general problems - The things that are not seen by everybody every day around here -

Have you used File assassin , do you know what it is for -

Malwarebytes is now offering a email newsletter where our users can be notified of our product, technology and company updates.

If you are interested in signing up for our newsletter now, please click on the link below.

As a security company, we value your privacy and will not share your email address with any third parties.

You may view our privacy policy here.

By signing up, we look forward to keeping you, our community, better informed of the latest and greatest news from all of us

here at Malwarebytes!

Click Here to Sign up for Our Newsletter >>

Marcus Chung

Executive VP

Malwarebytes Corporation

Mike, here. Signed up for newsletter.