TYVM!

No issues or problems, just wanted to say thanks to all the happy people who keep Malwarebytes running. I have used many antivirus/antimalware/etc. apps and suites in the past, and Malwarebytes is the only one I have stuck with through it all. The interface is amazing, the detection rate is great, and it has helped me rid my (and assorted friends' and family members') computer of all but the most persistant trojans. There was absolutely nothing lacking from the free version for me -- in fact, I tend to find for my own purposes that most paid security programs are just not enough better than all the free analogues out there to be worth the cost -- but I recently purchased a license for the pro version of Malwarebytes just to show my support. I could care less about most of the added features in the pro version as most of them are redundant for me, but these guys have earned a paycheck for everything they do (especially considering that most of their users are leechers of the free version...nothing wrong with this but $$$ makes the world go round).

Okay, I am going to go wipe some of the brown off of my nose now, but just wanted to add my two-cents and say thanks for everything!

-Joe