Malewarebytes DISAPPEARED

Yesterday, I used Malwarebytes. Today, I went to start it up, and it disappeared from my computer. Just gone. 

I was using the trial Chameleon. I don't remember seeing a warning that the trial was up. I went to the Malwarebytes site, and downloaded what looks to be the same trial. It's running now. 

What's going on? Does the trial disappear without a word? Can you then just redownload the trial?

Many thanks in advance, O Great Gurus of Malwareland

Hello and :welcome:

No the trial does not just disappear... can't tell you what happened. If you like we can get some logs to see if we can find anything suspicious...

Diagnostic Logs

Please read the following topic Diagnostic Logs and post back the logs when ready and we'll see if we can determine what's going on.

Oh wonderful! I'm falling off my perch and need my wee little bed right now, but I'll check out that link about Diagnostic Logs and get back to your tomorrow. Much appreciate the help.

I installed Kaspersky last night and just now, while in the tub, leaving my laptop running, it did an Idle Scan. It found a trojan in appdata--local--temp. A custom dll. Would that cause Malwarebytes trial to totally disappear from my computer? (I've used Malwarebytes for years and never had a problem. This disappearance is creeping me out.)

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Not sure what banking information would be contained in the logs, that should not be the case.

Either way, being that you had a Trojan this could very well be what caused MBAM to disappear. Your going to have to work with the experts to get the computer cleaned up. When you post over there if you like mention to them about your security concerns and perhaps they will work with you privately. Or better yet, use Option 2 and contact support directly and your logs will not be put on this board...

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you