Please keep developing this program

NomNom9608

• 3 months later...

I still use this program very regularly, but it doesn't ever detect any startups on anything 64-bit, which I presume is because they are stored in a different place?

Also, it never, ever finds anything on Windows 8/8.1 probably for the same reasons as above.

I'm not even asking for any new definitions to be added, just that it knows where to look on the above mentioned systems...PLEASE!!! ;)

I still use this program very regularly, but it doesn't ever detect any startups on anything 64-bit, which I presume is because they are stored in a different place?

Also, it never, ever finds anything on Windows 8/8.1 probably for the same reasons as above.

I'm not even asking for any new definitions to be added, just that it knows where to look on the above mentioned systems...PLEASE!!! ;)

It would be a lot of work to make it x64 compatible. Revising the database to recognize new startup items honestly be far easier. That said, while this project is not our highest priority at this time, we do plan to eventually update it to extensively improve it in every aspect.