Restoring Computer How To Get Mbam Pro Again

All you need to do is have a copy of the ID and KEY. Do you have that info handy?

What version do you currently have installed?

If you bought your copy from the Malwarebytes store you can contact cleverbridge for a copy of your license.

If you lost your ID and License Key then send an email to: cs@cleverbridge.com

cs@cleverbridge.com

Phone: +1-866-522-6855

Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)

Also, their contact info can be found HERE.

when you get the email Print it out

Malwarebytes Tech support does not have any access to, nor information pertaining to any sales\shipping\user account\registration issues.

If you need anything else just post.

Thanks for the responses.

I do have my ID and Key.  I just wasn't sure if I needed to deactivate the program or something like that.

I currently have v1.75.  Was sort of waiting for v2.x that they say will be coming in a little while before I updated.  I suppose I'll install whatever is on the site at the time.

Version 2.0 has been released, but if you want to go ahead and install it instead of 1.75, I'd advise you look at the newly released Beta 2.02.1007, as it addresses a few bugs in the initial 2.0 release and the 2.01 update.

See https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=147144

After resetting my computer I am ready to download and install MBAM.  I see the free version which I would dl and then add my license key to wants me to give my name and email.  Is there any other way to get this?

Just needed the program, have my key. Thought it odd that they wanted name and email but I entered it and got the free version then activated it. I can wait for them to release the update. I didn't notice anywhere to enable program updates so not sure if it will update automatically or will need to keep an eye out.