Malwarebytes Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thankful for being born in the U.S.A.! and of course for our Service Men and Women and dedicated 1st responders here at home. I'm also thankful for The Malwarebytes team for keeping my six year old computer clean of viruses so I can stay connected to family and friends year round, not just at Thanksgiving!

This sucks Usually at this time, the house is overheating and smells soooo good with pies and stuff my husband is cooking. But not this year for he's in heaven. It's sad we often don't realize how special every little thing is. I'm thankful for the many blessings I have, for my awesome friends real and cyber and my wonderful family near and far, and for every wonderful moment I get to see and feel. Sure things could be better but they could also have never been. Hope all has an incredible Turkey day tomorrow. ♥♥♥♥♥♥