Do you have 5000+ posts on our forums?

Arthur; when the Editor is missing stuff or the attachment upload stuff I've found just Previewing the post brings them back.. Worst case I've had to log off, then re-logon and everything is hunky-dory again.. :) One more enhancement brought to you by the folks at IPBoard.. <_<

Steve

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I've quoted Malwarebytes well over 5000 times on many forums over many years.

Did you notice the increase is revenue? Lol

With all this talk on Tacos I'm getting hungry, I suppose I could just buy some, but its just not the same thing!

I knew I should have stayed here longer! Live and learn.

Anyway, back to free supporting the 'web' I go :)

Guest Seagull

Free Tacos would be nice but I am a long way off. :P

I mainly came here just to say Thank you to the people at Malwarebytes because Malwarebytes Anti-Malware saved my butt time and time again and I never seen another

program like Malwarebytes. After that, I seen how friendly these forums are and the people are so nice and willing to help you, I got sucked in and visit this forum

frequently now. :)

Free Tacos would be nice but I am a long way off. :P

I mainly came here just to say Thank you to the people at Malwarebytes... After that, I seen how friendly these forums are and the people are so nice and willing to help you, I got sucked in and visit this forum

I came here for help and to be thankful for that help, and I also really enjoyed it here and have been a regular ever since... :) Good folks, excellent help from staff and volunteers alike, and good conversations in the non-business part of the forum (General)... an all-around awesome place to "hang out" online :) I enjoy helping people as well, so when I can I jump in and help... lately though I've mostly just observed but when I can be helpful, I am! :)

I knew I should have stayed here longer! Live and learn.

Anyway, back to free supporting the 'web' I go :)

I currently have over 2,500 posts just on BleepingComputer, with several hundred on a couple of other sites also

It just shows what you do when you are a bit confined and need an outlet, and I always ask for a MBAM scan on problem posts -

Nice to see you back kimsland ;)

(Sorry Tarun, only a few posts on your site :P )

You know noknojon, now that you mention it. You made me wonder about my own posts. Appx. 4,800 on Lunarsoft (Join date for my forum is 05 Sep 2005, but I had also used others before that). Just over 3,000 on the first forum I ever joined (join date reads 27-January 2004).

So... At that rate, it'll be the year 2020 before I hit 5,000 posts here.

Hi Tarun -

I'm sure that the Experts here could always use another helper (as you still have Expert status) :ph34r:

There was a time I recall that you did a bit in Malware Removal, but then you stopped a few years back ? ?

Remember that a lot of your Lunarsoft posts (on your site) have just been updates etc. ;)

You know noknojon, now that you mention it. You made me wonder about my own posts. Appx. 4,800 on Lunarsoft (Join date for my forum is 05 Sep 2005, but I had also used others before that). Just over 3,000 on the first forum I ever joined (join date reads 27-January 2004).

I must be a massive spammer or something, because if you were to tally up all of my posts at various forums... You're talking more than 20,000... Of course, some of the helpers here have close to that just on this forum. ;)

I must be a massive spammer or something, because if you were to tally up all of my posts at various forums... You're talking more than 20,000... Of course, some of the helpers here have close to that just on this forum. ;)

Check the count for Elise - She is always busy here as well as 2 other main forums, and then she is involved with 2 Malware Schools also.

I got her at G2Go school in about my 3rd section there, plus her work on Bleep.Comp school - Plus her own blog -

She is one constantly very busy, and also very helpful lady - I think she lives on uppers :lol: And that did not come from me -

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone was a Newbie once (some still are ;) )

Member Since - 23 September 08 - - - Almost the same as GT500 -

Way back in the old days I made my first post (can't even remember it), but 1 led to 2 led to 5 and so on -

About 8 or so regulars then, and some days there were no new posts and Pro version did not exist - We just "helped".

Actually I think I still make the top 10 posters (if not get ready for me to hit all areas) :ph34r:

Just checked MT16 is at 10 and I am 15 -

Only a few from 08 / 09 still exist here now, and they do not post as regular as they did then (you needed to fight to get your reply first) :P

• 2 months later...

!!!!Above and Beyond Totally Awesome!!!!

:D The Pony Express delivered my swag-package today. :D

Words cannot adequately express my gratitude for such a generous and thoughtful gift.

(The handwritten note speaks volumes!)

Thank you VERY, VERY much for the gift (even though it was entirely unnecessary)!

MBAM is WAY COOL!!!!

Forever your humble servant forum volunteer,

daledoc1

Now now daledoc1, dont play with all your new toys in one day save some for tommorrow. :P

I credit your professional and user friendly way in your response to the new members questions and taking off a bit of the workload for other members to proceed with the second part of said question if needed. Job well done. whoo hoo :)