Some bugs I have noticed

Hello, I would just like to report on some bugs I've noticed with MBAM 2.0.1. I am aware of the upcoming bug-fix version but would like to see if any of these are known.

#1: After doing a System Restore, Malicious Website Protection module ceases to function. It cannot be successfully re-enabled or "fixed" by MBAM even after a reboot. It will always be reported as disabled. I've needed to reinstall MBAM after performing system restores to get it working again. This has happened for all system restores I have done so it is easily reproducible on my system.

#2: I have set an automatic schedule for a Scan once a week. After setting up the task, after an indeterminate period of time passes or after a couple of regular reboots, if I go back into the automatic scheduling settings MBAM will report in the frequency of the scan as "Repeats once every 0 weeks" instead of what it was actually set to. I haven't seen yet if this actually will prevent the schedule from operating correctly.

#3: If an Access Policy is set to block changes to settings but you close the GUI when in any of the settings areas, since re-opening MBAM will place you where you left off, you will be able to bypass the access policy restriction for whatever page it is on and apply changes. The same is true for the History tab as well. I would make the suggestion to always return you to the Dashboard when the GUI is re-opened.

At any Time,  When  a System Restore is done, Malwarebytes will have to be repaired. Has always been that way.

Simple solution

Start>>All Programs>>Malwarebytes Anti-Malware>>Tools>>Chameleon

Run Chameleon to replace the database of MBam.  Much easier than a re-install