New MalwareBytes Window twice as wide as monitor

Ok as requested the diagnostic logs are included in rar file as requested if the MBAM Clean Removal Process didnt work .

ref link:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=146024

This is for the paid version ( licensed )

In a Nut shell as soon as i upgraded to new version the MBAM window was twice as wide as my monitor. I am running this on a 42" screen with resolution maxed out. ( 1900 x 1080 ) So i doubt resolution is the issue.

The previous version worked fine. I am NOT able to grab and resize the window, I CAN maximize it and i can see everything.

ALL other program windows function normally.

Included is a screenshot

I am hoping this can be resolved.

Thank You

post-56658-0-52517500-1397695991_thumb.p

results.rar

Not sure if something went wrong with your uploaded rar file, but when I tried to download it, it seems to be corrupt. Can you please just attach all the log files without archiving them. Just post all the txt files.

Thanks

prob b/c i use rar5 format n ppl use 7-zip i guess idk... seem to be noticing that lately .. anyways attached

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

FRST.txt

• Root Admin

You should be able to simply resize the program using your mouse. 

As the logs show that you're pirating software we will not be able to assist you further unless you wish to remove all pirated software.

This topic will now be closed due to evidence of cracked or pirated software on this system.

Piracy Policy