Totally Stumped! Malwarebytes closes during install.

Ok, i frequent these forums quite a bit and find Malwarebytes' to be an extremely great program! However, recently, i have a client's PC that is giving me all sorts of troubles. Firstly, it won't allow Malwarebytes to install. I try to open the setup file for Malwarebytes' and the language select screen comes up just fine, so i hit OK, then the "Welcome to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Setup Wizard" screen pops up for literally 1 second then closes out. It also does that with any other anti-malware and anti-virus program i attempt to install including HijackThis and the latest AVG version, they go through the motion for about 1 sec then close out.

I am unable to install HijackThis to produce a log as a result. I've tried to rename the executables for all the listed programs and it does the same close out after 1 sec. I renamed hijack this executable, the latest avg one, and even used a *random word*.com as a renamed mbam-setup and still it closes out after 1sec. I've tried these in Safe Mode as well and the same thing happens.

I've also gone into the Device Manager and checked the hidden view non-plug and play devices looking for TSS*.sys and TDSS*.sys similarly named files and found nothing. The system is infected with System Security 2009 as far as i can tell, but who know what else it could have before the user informed me that he was having problems.

I'm hoping there is a non-plug and play driver that is causing my clean up programs to close out immediately. Hopefully one of them is the culprit similarly to how the TSS*.sys and TDSS*.sys style of program installation prevention methods. Here is the list of Non-Plug and Play Drivers that are currently existing on the PC:

AEGIS Protocol (IEE 802.1x) v3.5.3.0 (I'm assuming this has something to do with wireless, the user connects his network via wireless)

AEGIS Protocol (IEE 802.1x) v3.5.3.0

AFD Neworking Support Environment

Beep

Common Firewall Driver

dmboot

dmload

Fips

Generic Packet Classifier

HTTP

IP Network Address Translator

IPSEC driver

ksecdd (no clue what this is)

mmc_2k (no clue what this is)

mnmdd (no clue what this is)

mountmgr

NDIS System Driver

NDIS Usermode I/O Protocol

NDProxy

NetBios over Tcpip

Null

PartMgr

ParVdm

PCASp50 NDIS Protocol Driver

RDPCDD

Remote Access Auto Connection Driver

Remote Access IP ARP Driver

Remote Access NDIS TAPI Driver

TCP/IP Protocol Driver

Trend Micro Filter

Trend Micro PreFilter

Trend Micro VSAPI NT

VgaSave

VolSnap

Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS Service Provider Support Environment

If you guys have you guys have already addressed an issue like this or something similar, I appologize in advanced. I could not find a solution to my problem when i browsed. If there is a solution already I would love a link or the proper text to enter in the search box and i'll go look for it myself :). Any help would be appreciated, Thank You!!!