ScorpionSaver/DealSlider

MLM25

I think we've removed ScorpionSaver and DealSlider.  Whew!  What a mess.  I still have some AdChoices, SailthruAds, and an occasional media.fastclick.net  popup. If they become too much of a nuisance, I'll be back for more assistance. 

Thank you, Kevin, for your patience with me.  I sometimes don't read and follow directions well.

Mahalo and aloha.

Run the following:

Download Junkware Removal tool from this link:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/junkware-removal-tool/

Save to your desktop.

• Shut down your Security Protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or Seven, right-mouse click it and select Run as Administrator. Follow prompts as they come.
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system. (Press any key when prompted to continue)
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post JRT.txt to your next message.

Next,

Download AdwCleaner by Xplode from here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/ and save to your Desktop.

• Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • When it's done you'll see: Pending: Uncheck any elements you don't want removed.
  • Now click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • Look over the log especially under Files/Folders for any program you want to save.
  • If there's a program you want to save, just uncheck it from AdwCleaner.
  • If you're not sure, post the log for review.
  • If you're ready to clean it all up.....click the Clean button.
  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[s0].txt) will open automatically.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.
  • Items that are deleted are moved to the Quarantine Folder: C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine
  • To restore an item that has been deleted (if necessary):
  • Go to Tools > Quarantine Manager > check what you want restored > now click on Restore.

Next,

Run Malwarebytes,  Open > Settings Tab > Scanner Settings > Under action for PUP > Select: Show in Results List and Check for removal.

Please Update and run a Full scan

Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected on any found items.

Post the produced logs.

If the issue is found removed we clean up, if not continue. Let me know if the time away traveling will exceed 3 days, if so i`ll bump you`re thread to keep it active....

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!