Do you have 5000+ posts on our forums?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

(Probably going to get cited for necro posting but I figured since it was stickied it was alright) From my experience, most everyone on here are extremely helpful in trying to help us novices repair our computers. I, for one, am thankful that MBAM is showing them that they value the helpers expertise and are thanking them for their help.

(Probably going to get cited for necro posting but I figured since it was stickied it was alright) From my experience, most everyone on here are extremely helpful in trying to help us novices repair our computers. I, for one, am thankful that MBAM is showing them that they value the helpers expertise and are thanking them for their help.

Hehe, no worries :).

Thanks for the kind words, I'm certain that all of our volunteers appreciate hearing the words of thanks and appreciation.

Thanks for the kind words, I'm certain that all of our volunteers appreciate hearing the words of thanks and appreciation.

exile, no matter how hard or how easy it took to the solve the problem, hearing those golden words of appreciation with a "Your Welcome" from me is a most satisfying reward.