I hear ads in the background of my PC
Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:43 PM
Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:16 PM
I scanned my PC and their were 4 bugs and i deleted them, but nothing happens.
Re: the above, can I please see the MBAM scan log that you are referring to.
Please download DDS and save it to your desktop from here
Disable any script blocking programs you may have installed (such as Norton script blocking), and then double-click dss.scr to run the tool.
- When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
- Save both reports to your desktop
- Please copy and paste dds.txt into your next reply (do NOT attach and hold on to attach.txt for now).
Some background information on what we're planning to do can be found HERE
Please read carefully and follow these steps.
- Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
- Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
- Click on "Change parameters" and place a checkmark next to Verify Driver Digital Signature and Detect TDLFS file system, then click OK
- If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
- If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
- If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
- If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
BITS n PC's Blog
Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:53 AM
Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users