Hello and welcome to Malwarebytes
Your best bet is to have an expert help you with this computer. You have more going on there causing issues, from your antivirus no on, to having two firewalls active and some services failing to start. Please follow the instructions below.
If you think you are infected, here are the steps needed to get your computer cleaned....
Please read the following so that you can begin the cleaning process:
Don't use any temporary file cleaners unless requested - this can cause data loss and make recovery difficult
You have 3 Options that you can choose from as listed below:
- Option 1 —— Free Expert advice in the Malware Removal Forum
- Option 2 —— Paying customer -- Contact Support via email
- Option 3 —— Premium, Fee-Based Support
As we don't deal with malware removal in the General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum
, you need to start a topic in theMalware Removal forum
so a qualified helper can help you fix any malware related problems/infections you may have.
NOTE: Please do not post back to (bump) your topic within the first 48 hours.
- Please read and follow the directions here (http://www.malwareby...?showtopic=9573), skipping any steps you are unable to complete.
- After posting your new post, make sure under options, you select Track this topic and choose Immediate Email Notification,
so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.
Replying to your own posts changes the post count and helpers are looking for topics with zero replies.
If you reply to your own post helpers may think that you're already being helped and thus overlook your post.
- If there is no reply from any experts after 48 hours, you can reply to the topic, asking for help again.
- You may send a Private Message to a Moderator asking for assistance.
Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at email@example.com
or here (http://helpdesk.malwarebytes.org/home
If you would like to use our Malwarebytes Premium Services
, Comprehensive solutions to all your computer support needs—from installation and set-up to troubleshooting and tune-ups go to our Malwarebytes Premium Services
support site here (http://www.malwareby...ium-support.php
)Please be patient, someone will assist you as soon as possible.
Dell Precision T7500, Win7 Ultimate 64bit fully updated, McAfee Corp Edition v8.8,
Watchguard Firewall, Intel Xeon E5606CPU, Dual Quad Core Processors, 16GB Ram,
E5606 @ 2.13GHz, Nvidia Quadro NVS420, Raid-1 Dual 1TB Sata 10000 rpm Hard Drives
Dual DVD Burners, IE10, Opera, MBAM, MBSB, MBAE