Boot Time Scan

Weatherman97

Hi, weatherman97:

I could be wrong (as I don't use this particular setting myself), but I think there is an option, as shown in the attached screen grab. :)

Needless to say, the ability to automate/schedule tasks (updates & scans) with the scheduler is a feature only of the PRO version. :)

HTH,

daledoc1

post-29793-0-14559500-1330530705.png

It worked very well. I scheduled the boot-time scan for restart,and immediately following restart, Malwarebytes opened the scan results log, showing the scan did occur. I really like this feature, one reason is becuase the time it took to scan was so quick I wasn't even sure at first if it scanned. I was wondering if this is a new feature in the 1.61 edition because I don't remeber seeing this option before.

The availabilty of an boot-time scan is great and all antimalware and antivirus products should include a boot-time scanning option which would help eliminate malware easier and more effectively than in the regular windows mode and I am thankful Malwarebytes includes this feature, something my antivirus does not have.

Thank you for your help.