Malwarebytes Wallpapers

That Chameleon wallpaper I posted a screenshot of above is available for download here along with one other new, nifty looking wallpaper.

I can't take credit for either of them as I did not create them, but I sure do like looking at them, they're awesome :D!

In fact, this is the first time in nearly a year that I've changed my wallpaper but I saw that Chameleon and I just had to have it :).

• 3 weeks later...

You have an icon in your taskbar that is your profile pic. If you don't mind asking, what is that icon for. Is it a security program you created?

Nope, I just changed the default folder launched when Explorer is opened from the taskbar and had the taskbar shortcut for explorer changed to use the same icon as the folder itself (which uses the same image as my avatar here on the forums).

The procedure for doing so can be found here.

Nope, I just changed the default folder launched when Explorer is opened from the taskbar and had the taskbar shortcut for explorer changed to use the same icon as the folder itself (which uses the same image as my avatar here on the forums).

The procedure for doing so can be found here.

That is so cool! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hmm. where do i get my fancy shnmancy free wallpaper? ;) Actually this isn't a suggestion box (i know) but i think you guys should have a cool digital art contest or something - nothing out of control intimidating - just some cool way for people to make mbam look a bit hipper... while letting some artists have some fun and express themselves through the big M. Just some cool illustrations or doodles-that could be fun to see what people come up with. neways.. just an idea. ^_^