5 replies to this topic

#1 avon4u

avon4u

True Member

• Honorary Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:21 AM

I keep get system check & keeps scanning my computer. Is that a virus of some sort? Keep me from using the internet.

Also, I get these errors "failed to save all the componets for file \\System32\\00005b94. The system is corrupted or unreadable. This error maybe caused by PC hardware problem!

What can I do to get my computer running????

#2 AdvancedSetup

AdvancedSetup

Staff

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,257 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:39 AM

Hello and welcome to Malwarebytes

It's an infection.

Here are the steps needed to get your computer cleaned....
Please read the following so that you can begin the cleaning process:

Don't use any temporary file cleaners unless requested - this can cause data loss and make recovery difficult

You have 3 Options that you can choose from as listed below:
  • Option 1 —— Free Expert advice in the Malware Removal Forum
  • Option 2 —— Paying customer -- Contact Support via email
  • Option 3 —— Premium, Fee-Based Support
OPTION 1

As we don't deal with malware removal in the General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum, you need to start a topic in the
Malware Removal forum so a qualified helper can help you fix any malware related problems or infections you may have.

• Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete.
  • After posting your new post, make sure under options, you select Follow this topic and choose Instantly,
    so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.
NOTE: Please do not post back to (bump) your topic within the first 48 hours.
Replying to your own posts changes the post count and helpers are looking for topics with zero replies.
If you reply to your own post helpers may think that you're already being helped and thus overlook your post.

• If there is no reply from any experts after 48 hours, you can reply to the topic, asking for help again.
    Or
  • You may send a Private Message to a Moderator asking for assistance.
OPTION 2

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org or here.

OPTION 3

If you would like to use our Malwarebytes Premium Consumer Services partner, Comprehensive solutions to all your computer support needs—from installation and set-up to troubleshooting and tune-ups go to our Malwarebytes Premium Services support site.

Please be patient, someone will assist you as soon as possible.

Ron Lewis
Forum Community Manager

staff.png

Follow us: Twitter, Become a fan: Facebook

#3 avon4u

avon4u

True Member

• Honorary Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

I ran Avira last night & there is detection of EXP/Java.Niabil.Gen.

I can't get to Malawarebytes from computer. Can this be downloaded to a disk & put into my computer?

I have no any file cleaners on my computer. I have only anti-virus programs I have is Malawarebytes, Avira & Super AntiSpyware.

#4 daledoc1

daledoc1

Forum Deity

• Spam Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,967 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

Hi, avon4u:

Until AdvancedSetup returns....

We cannot work on malware diagnosis or removal in this subsection of the forum. :(

If you need to try to get MBAM onto the infected computer, yes, you can download the MBAM installer HERE, save it onto a flash drive and install it on the infected computer.
Then, please have a look at the FAQ-Section A-item #4 for the steps to transfer the current database to the infected computer.
There are some tutorials to assist with getting MBAM to run on an infected machine HERE.

If you need assistance with any of this, and with cleaning your system, then please read and carefully follow forum Admin AdvancedSetup's suggestions in post #2 above.
The experts will help you in the appropriate section of the forum or at the helpdesk, if you prefer.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

daledoc1

Just a home user & forum volunteer
DT1: Win7/Ult/64 SP1; Intel Core i7-3770 @3.4 GHz; 16 GB RAM; NVidia GeForce GT620; IE9; Fx; TB; Cable HSI; MBAM PRO 1.75.0.1300; KIS2014; SAS Free; CCleaner
DT2: Win7 Ult/64 SP1; Intel Core i7-860 @2.8 GHz; 8 GB RAM; ATI Radeon HD 5770; IE 9, Fx; TB; Cable HSI; MBAM PRO 1.75.0.1300; KIS2014; SAS Free; CCleaner.
LT: Win7 Pro/64 SP1; Intel Core i7-3632 cached @3.2 GHz; 16 GB RAM; NVidia GeForce GT640M; IE 10; Fx; TB; WLAN; MBAM PRO 1.75.0.1300; Sophos ES 10.3; SAS Free; CCleaner.

#5 avon4u

avon4u

True Member

• Honorary Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

Hello and welcome to Malwarebytes

It's an infection.

Here are the steps needed to get your computer cleaned....
Please read the following so that you can begin the cleaning process:

Don't use any temporary file cleaners unless requested - this can cause data loss and make recovery difficult

You have 3 Options that you can choose from as listed below:

• Option 1 —— Free Expert advice in the Malware Removal Forum
  • Option 2 —— Paying customer -- Contact Support via email
  • Option 3 —— Premium, Fee-Based Support
OPTION 1

As we don't deal with malware removal in the General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum, you need to start a topic in the
Malware Removal forum so a qualified helper can help you fix any malware related problems or infections you may have.

• Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete.
  • After posting your new post, make sure under options, you select Follow this topic and choose Instantly,
    so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.
NOTE: Please do not post back to (bump) your topic within the first 48 hours.
Replying to your own posts changes the post count and helpers are looking for topics with zero replies.
If you reply to your own post helpers may think that you're already being helped and thus overlook your post.

• If there is no reply from any experts after 48 hours, you can reply to the topic, asking for help again.
    Or
  • You may send a Private Message to a Moderator asking for assistance.
OPTION 2

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org or here.

OPTION 3

If you would like to use our Malwarebytes Premium Consumer Services partner, Comprehensive solutions to all your computer support needs—from installation and set-up to troubleshooting and tune-ups go to our Malwarebytes Premium Services support site.

Please be patient, someone will assist you as soon as possible.

I was able to go to my control panel & able to access MB that way!

#6 daledoc1

daledoc1

Forum Deity

• Spam Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,967 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

Very good!

AdvancedSetup, it looks as if Maniac is assisting the OP HERE, so I think this thread could be closed? :)

daledoc1

Just a home user & forum volunteer
DT1: Win7/Ult/64 SP1; Intel Core i7-3770 @3.4 GHz; 16 GB RAM; NVidia GeForce GT620; IE9; Fx; TB; Cable HSI; MBAM PRO 1.75.0.1300; KIS2014; SAS Free; CCleaner
DT2: Win7 Ult/64 SP1; Intel Core i7-860 @2.8 GHz; 8 GB RAM; ATI Radeon HD 5770; IE 9, Fx; TB; Cable HSI; MBAM PRO 1.75.0.1300; KIS2014; SAS Free; CCleaner.
LT: Win7 Pro/64 SP1; Intel Core i7-3632 cached @3.2 GHz; 16 GB RAM; NVidia GeForce GT640M; IE 10; Fx; TB; WLAN; MBAM PRO 1.75.0.1300; Sophos ES 10.3; SAS Free; CCleaner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users