#1 ShyWriter

ShyWriter

The pencil is mightier than the bite..

• Software Updaters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,510 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

Attached File  ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 29 12.05.jpg   9.17KB   0 downloads

Since there's not a Software Trial/Beta category (sub-forum) in the Software Forums I thought I'd give this a chance for those photo aficionados that can't afford the "big-boy" toys that often cost many hundreds of dollars to see what Adobe Photoshop is developing.. FREE beta download but be warned, it's large. NO serial number needed..

Adobe Labs Downloads

Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta

The world’s best digital image editing software is about to get even better. Explore Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 beta for a sneak preview of some of the incredible performance enhancements, imaging magic, and creativity tools we are working on. Discover for yourself why Photoshop CS6 software will be a whole new experience in digital image editing.

Learn more about the Photoshop CS6 beta

By downloading the software listed below, I acknowledge that I have read and agreed to the terms of the Adobe Photoshop CS6 License, the Adobe.com Terms of Use and the Adobe Online Privacy Policy.

Photoshop CS6 Beta Installers

The following downloads provide the Photoshop CS6 beta installers for Mac and Windows.

Note: You do not need a serial number to install and use the beta. Simply select "Try. I want to try Adobe Photoshop CS6 for a limited time." in the Welcome Screen when you start the installation process.

English(Thanks Ron..)

Steve

#2 DanniDeywoo1994

DanniDeywoo1994

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Traveling, The 70's Decade, Different cultural music.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

Wow! I am interested in trying it! Lemme give it a try! Thanks for sharin'! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users