Just found a pup

Just did a full scan and this pup turned up /pup hacktool.VBhideproc/ so i removed and quarentined it.

Can't seem to find out much information on it,but it has coincided with me trying out "hidemyass" proxy server.

Should i delete or not?Thanks in advance for any info.

Before you delete it, you may want to restore it, then submit it as a possible false positive on this sub-forum: http://forums.malwar...hp?showforum=42

Please read the pinned posts at the top of the forum re: running Malwarebytes in developer mode/attaching a file for analysis/IP block reporting.

If i restore it,wont i be putting my pc at risk.

No, not as long as you do not reboot or run the executable which was quarantined before getting it analyzed in the False Positives forum as described above (if it isn't running, it can't do damage).

Also keep in mind that a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) is not an actual infection. It's an item which may be considered undesirable under certain circumstances.