23 replies to this topic

#21 cooperator

cooperator

Advanced Member

• Honorary Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:34 PM

UltraISO can help you to also create ISO's. After it is Install, you will be able to go to your Windows Explorer, navigate to your Disk you want to make an ISO of, right click on the Disk and See the Ability to Create an ISO of the Disk. Or take a Directory of Files and make your own ISO on the fly..

This is the window of ultralISO: Which part should I add my files in? I think in the half bottom part because there is a navigation. However, even if I add my files in this part, there isn't a burn button as in the half upper part.

Posted Image
The real leader is one who helps other people
Posted Image

#22 RJGoodhouse

RJGoodhouse

• Honorary Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

Yes, the ISO Being Built is Built in the Top Window, The Burn Button is just below the Help on the menu line and just a little to the right. So yes you add From the Bottom Window to the Top Window. Be careful to watch the Disk Size in the top line right side. UltraISO can also Mount the Disk for you, to a Virtual CD/DVD Drive. If you want to do a remote Connect, I can help you a little More, just send me a PM.
Thanks for Caring and Sharing

#23 noknojon

noknojon

you know why ---

• Honorary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,090 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:43 AM

For those users that need a FREE utility to properly burn an ISO image
This is the best Free program - And here are the very simple details on how to do it -
Note that you are not just copying any old CD for music or similar things, it is an ISO Image CD -

ImgBurn
How to write an image file to a disc with ImgBurn

Just another private helper .......................... The answer is always 42, or Reboot
If you are waiting for an answer Press F5 ................. you may have one waiting for you ........

#24 cooperator

cooperator

Advanced Member

• Honorary Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:51 PM

For those users that need a FREE utility to properly burn an ISO image This is the best Free program - And here are the very simple details on how to do it - Note that you are not just copying any old CD for music or similar things, it is an ISO Image CD - ImgBurn How to write an image file to a disc with ImgBurn

Thank you so much indeed.

if you have a look at this file, you will find out that it is an iso file. Although is a copy on my computer, it is an iso file. Thus, I am asking how the designer who created that file as an iso file. He uploaded it in a free-hosting file site. I think if the iso files must be bruned in a CD/DVD only, then that desinger was not able to upload that file as an iso file.

Posted Image

Can I let a program(Ultroiso,ImgBurn..and so one) create an iso file and then save it on my computer instead of Cd/DVD?

First: I have downloaded that iso file which was uploaded at a free hosting file site, I have opened with a Virtual CloneDrive. Then, I have copied the files which inside iso file. After that, I have pasted them in another folder. Next, I have added to them some files. Finally, when I want to burn them (ImgBurn program) to creat another iso file, I didn't find files insid some folder during explorering

By the way, I didn't see any differences btween ImgBurn and Ultroiso.
The real leader is one who helps other people
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users