Hello jahjaylee and welcome to Malwarebytes!
I am D-FRED-BROWN and I will be helping you.
Please print or save this topic:
it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
Please download to your Desktop
- TDSSKiller.zip from here and extract it (right click on it => "Extract here").
: Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe
to run the application.
In your next reply, please include the following (you may need to use two posts to get it all in):how the PC is running now?
- Click on the Start Scan button and wait for the scan and disinfection process to be over.
- If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue
- If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue
- If you are asked to reboot the computer to complete the process, click on the Reboot Now button. A report will be automatically saved at the root of the System drive ((usually C:\) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt" (for example, C:\TDSSKiller.2.2.0_20.12.2009_15.31.43_log.txt). Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
- If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file will appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.
Please download ComboFix.exe
. Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:http://www.bleepingc...to-use-combofix***IMPORTANT: save ComboFix to your Desktop****
Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
Please go here
to see a list of programs that should be disabled.**Note: Do not mouseclick ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**
Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt
in your next reply for further review.
Also, please let me know if any problems still remain.
Please download Security Check
by screen317 from here
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
In your next reply, please include:
- TDSSKiller logfile
- Security Check checkup.txt
How is your computer running now?