Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:57 PM
Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:06 PM
If you think you are infected, here are the steps needed to get your computer cleaned....
Please read the following so that you can begin the cleaning process:
Don't use any temporary file cleaners unless requested - this can cause data loss and make recovery difficult
You have 3 Options that you can choose from as listed below:
- Option 1 —— Free Expert advice in the Malware Removal Forum
- Option 2 —— Paying customer -- Contact Support via email
- Option 3 —— Premium, Fee-Based Support
As we don't deal with malware removal in the General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum, you need to start a topic in the
Malware Removal forum so a qualified helper can help you fix any malware related problems or infections you may have.
- Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete.
- After posting your new post, make sure under options, you select Follow this topic and choose Instantly,
so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.
Replying to your own posts changes the post count and helpers are looking for topics with zero replies.
If you reply to your own post helpers may think that you're already being helped and thus overlook your post.
- If there is no reply from any experts after 48 hours, you can reply to the topic, asking for help again.
- You may send a Private Message to a Moderator asking for assistance.
If you would like to use our Malwarebytes Premium Consumer Services partner, Comprehensive solutions to all your computer support needs—from installation and set-up to troubleshooting and tune-ups go to our Malwarebytes Premium Services support site.
Please be patient, someone will assist you as soon as possible.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users