Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:16 PM
Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:00 PM
- Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
- It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
- After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
- Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
- Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.
Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:06 PM
Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:08 PM
Cleverbridge customer service
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (CST)
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM (CST)
Service hours according to time zone PST:
Monday - Friday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
360 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60601-3805
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users