• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 SofwareReckah

SofwareReckah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

Google Chrome, Fire Fox, and I.E.9 are getting redirected to partner37.mydomainadvisor.com. I have scanned the P.C. and removed the malicious files that were detected. I was then able to go to websites that I wanted. However after rebooting the PC the issue resurfaced. F.Y.I. I am running windows 7.

#2 Maniac

Maniac

Forum Deity

• Experts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:51 AM

Hello SofwareReckah and :welcome:! My name is Maniac and I will be glad to help you solve your malware problem.

Please note:
  • If you are a paying customer, you have the privilege to contact the help desk at Consumer Support. If you choose this option to get help, please let me know.
  • I recommend you to keep the instructions I will be giving you so that they are available to you at any time. You can save them in a text file or print them.
  • Make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them.
  • Follow my instructions strictly and don’t hesitate to stop and ask me if you have any questions.
  • Post your log files, don't attach them. Every log file should be copy/pasted in your next reply.

Please follow the instructions here and post the log files in your next reply:
http://forums.malwar...?showtopic=9573
My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show appreciation and to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here paypal.gif

#3 Maurice Naggar

Maurice Naggar

Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,550 posts
  • Interests:Security, Windows, Windows Update, malware prevention

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:44 AM

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!
Maurice Naggar
Product Support

staff.png

Follow us: Twitter, Become a fan: Facebook

I close my threads if there is 5 days without a response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users