Hello and welcome, parlezvous:
Have you been using an infected computer for a year?
That's pretty scary, especially if you've been using it for online financial transactions during that time, without a fully patched operating system (you mention that you've been unable to run Windows updates).
You'll definitely need a qualified malware expert to take a look at the system.
We cannot review scan logs or work on malware removal in this sub-section of the forum.
So please read below for assistance with cleaning your system.EDIT:
Is this the same computer for which you obtained malware removal help a month or so ago >>HERE<<
Please do NOT
use any temporary file cleaners unless instructed to do so - they can cause data loss, making recovery difficult.IF YOU WOULD LIKE EXPERT HELP WITH MALWARE REMOVAL, PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING 3 OPTIONS:OPTION 1:
Free, one-on-one, expert assistance in the Malware Removal Forum.OPTION 2:
For licensed users of MBAM PRO, there is free, one-on-one, expert assistance from the MBAM support helpdesk.OPTION 3:
Fee-based, one-on-one, expert assistance from Premium Support.OPTION 1:
- Please print out, read and carefully follow the instructions in the "I'm Infected - What Do I Do Now?" article.
- ---> Since you have already run DDS, that's good, as it's the first step. But you'll want to copy/paste the COMPLETE logs directly into your new post, as described below. (The ones you've attached here appear to be incomplete/tuncated.)
- Then please start a new post in the Malware Removal Forum.
- An authorized, trained malware expert will provide free, one-on-one assistance as soon as one becomes available.
- When starting your new post, please note the following:
- Please do NOT post in a topic started by someone else, even if their problem sounds similar.
- Please COPY/PASTE the requested logs directly into your post, rather than attaching them.
- Under options, please be sure to select "track this topic" and "immediate email notification", so you'll know when a helper responds.
- Please be patient - it may be 48 hours or more before a helper can assist you, especially when the forum is very busy.
- Please do NOT "bump" your topic or reply back to it for at least 48 hours.
- Doing so may cause your topic to be overlooked, as it will appear that you are already being helped.
If you are a paid user of MBAM PRO and would like support via the helpdesk, please contact them here
If you prefer the Malwarebytes Premium Services
(comprehensive solutions to all your computer support needs – from installation and set-up to troubleshooting and tune-ups), please go to the Premium Support site here.
Please be patient – someone will assist you as soon as possible.
Thank you very much,