Want to eradicate PC Cleaner ProPC Cleaner Pro
Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:29 PM
Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:34 PM
If you think you are infected with PC Cleaner Pro (or any other rogue or infection, for that matter), please read below for the steps to begin the cleaning process.
(There may not be a formal tutorial for this particular malware in the Self Help section.)
The malware experts will assist you in the correct section (this section of the forum is designated for general suggestions for the MBAM program development and other non-malware related comments).
IMPORTANT: Please do NOT use any temporary file cleaners unless instructed to do so - they can cause data loss, making recovery difficult.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE EXPERT HELP WITH MALWARE REMOVAL, PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING 3 OPTIONS:
OPTION 1: Free, one-on-one, expert assistance in the Malware Removal Forum. (Please see helpful tips below.)
OPTION 2: For licensed users of MBAM PRO, there is free, one-on-one, expert assistance from the MBAM support helpdesk.
OPTION 3: Fee-based, one-on-one, expert assistance from Premium Support.
- Please print out, read and carefully follow the instructions in the "I'm Infected - What Do I Do Now?" sticky topic.
- -->If the infection has so crippled the computer that you cannot complete some or all of the steps, then just do the best you can and start a new topic as described below.
- Then please start a new post in the Malware Removal Forum.
- An authorized, trained malware expert will provide free, one-on-one assistance as soon as one becomes available.
- -->>When starting your new post, please note the following:<<--
- Please do NOT post in a topic started by someone else, even if their problem sounds similar.
- Please COPY/PASTE the requested logs directly into your post, rather than attaching them.
- Under options, please be sure to select "track this topic" and "immediate email notification", so you'll know when a helper responds.
- Please be patient - it may be 48 hours or more before a helper can assist you, especially when the forum is very busy.
- Please do NOT "bump" your topic or reply back to it for at least 48 hours.
- Doing so may cause your topic to be overlooked, as it will appear that you are already being helped.
If you are a paid user of MBAM PRO and would like support via the helpdesk, please contact them HERE.
If you prefer the Malwarebytes Premium Services (comprehensive solutions to all your computer support needs – from installation and set-up to troubleshooting and tune-ups), please go to the Premium Support site HERE.
Please be patient – someone will assist you as soon as possible.
Thank you very much,
Just a home user & forum volunteer
DT1: Win7/Ult/64 SP1; Intel Core i7-3770 @3.4 GHz; 16 GB RAM; NVidia GeForce GT620; IE9; Fx; TB; Cable HSI; MBAM PRO 126.96.36.1990; KIS2014; SAS Free; CCleaner
DT2: Win7 Ult/64 SP1; Intel Core i7-860 @2.8 GHz; 8 GB RAM; ATI Radeon HD 5770; IE 9, Fx; TB; Cable HSI; MBAM PRO 188.8.131.520; KIS2014; SAS Free; CCleaner.
LT: Win7 Pro/64 SP1; Intel Core i7-3632 cached @3.2 GHz; 16 GB RAM; NVidia GeForce GT640M; IE 10; Fx; TB; WLAN; MBAM PRO 184.108.40.2060; Sophos ES 10.3; SAS Free; CCleaner.
Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:50 AM
It could almost be Pinned under PC Help or FAQ areas since it works quite well -
If you are waiting for an answer Press F5 ................. you may have one waiting for you ........
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users