If you're having issues with what appears to be malware threats that you're unable to remove on your own then please read the following so that you can begin the scanning and cleaning process:
If the infection has so crippled the computer that you cannot complete some or all of the requested steps, such as running DDS, then just start a new post anyway. Describe the problems you're having as best you can in your new post in the listed forum below.
Please don't use any temporary file cleaners unless requested - this can cause data loss and make recovery difficult
Please choose one of the following 2 options listed below:
- Option 1 —— Free Expert advice in the Malware Removal Forum
- Option 2 —— Paying customer -- Contact Support via email
As we don't deal with malware removal in this section of the Forum, you need to start a topic in the
Malware Removal forum so a qualified helper can help you fix any malware related problems or infections you may have.
- Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete.
- After posting your new post, make sure under options, you select Follow this topic and choose Instantly,
so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.
NOTE: Please do not post back to (bump) your topic within the first 48 hours.
Replying to your own post changes the post count and helpers are looking for topics with zero replies.
If you reply to your own post helpers may think that you're already being helped and thus overlook your post.
- If there is no reply after 48 hours, you may reply to the topic, asking again for help, OR you may send a Private Message to a Moderator, asking for help.
Alternatively, as a paying customer, you may contact the help desk here
Please be patient, someone will assist you as soon as possible.