need help in remove Virus Melt....Malware won't detect it!
Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:23 AM
I have downloaded the Malwarebytes anti-malware and did a full scan. Nothing has been detected. The report said my system is not infected. But it's not true... it did! The Virus Melt still on the desk top and pop-ups keeps on comeing up. It shows on the list of the programs; but not on the control panel's system programs list which could uninstall. As a result I could not uninstal the virus melt and get rid of it.
I want to know if anybody has the same experience. If I spent $24.95 to get the pro version of Malwarebytes anti-malware could I get ride of Virus Melt? I am afraid it still won't work and I just wast my money. It happened to me before. Will they refund my money if it won't work?
Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:36 AM
You do not have to pay for MBAM in order for us to help you. Please post your MBAM log and a HJT log in the HJT forum as shown below and someone will assist you as soon as they can. Please be patient as the site is quite busy, but you do not have to pay anything to use MBAM and have us assist you.
Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes.org
If you're having Malware related issues with your computer that you're unable to resolve.
- Please read and follow the instructions provided here: I'm infected - What do I do now?
- If needed please post your logs in a NEW topic here: Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs
- When posting logs please do not use any Quote, Code, or other tags. Please copy/paste directly into your post and do not attach files unless requested.
- Please do not post any logs in the General forum. We do not work on any logs posted in the General forum.
- Please do not install any software or use any removal/scanning tool except for those you're requested to run by the Helper that will assist you.
- Using these other tools often makes the cleanup task more difficult and time consuming.
- If you have already submitted for assistance at one of the other support sites on the Internet then you should not post a new log here, you should stay working with the Helper from that site until the issue is resolved.
- Do not assume you're clean because you don't see something in the logs. Please wait until the person assisting you provides feedback.
- There are often many others that require asistance as well, so please be patient. If no one has responded within 48 hours then please go ahead and post a request for review
- NOTE: If for some reason you're unable to run some or any of the tools in the first link, then skip that step and move on to the next one. If you can't even run HijackThis, then just proceed and post a NEW topic as shown in the second link describing your issues and someone will assist you as soon as they can.
Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:48 AM
My pc is up and running again!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users