Icons, files & pics all gone! Malware infection....help!

After downloading a file recently all my icons, files, & pics suddenly disappeared. I've looked on your site & downloaded DDS, Combofix, Hijackthis yet none will open. :( I also tried downloading and opening Malwarebytes Chameleon, but it still won't run. Not sure what to do. I just want to get my pics & files back so that I can save them. After that I can just do a fresh install of Windows 7 64 bit. Help!!

Downloaded Unhide.exe & ran that several times. Nothing new popped up. I can see the folders of where my old pics were, but the file sizes all say 1kb for the folder.

Hi, again, Nzsurfer:

There's no need to create multiple topics for the same problem, especially in the sections of the forum where we don't deal with malware-related issues. :)

Please see my reply to you in your other topic and follow those recommendations in order to get expert help: http://forums.malwar...ndpost&p=635017 :)

Thanks,

daledoc1