Computer froze after installing Malwarebytes

I had to go to system restore and uninstall Malwarebytes. I also had downloaded file assassin and I uninstalled that too.

My computer completely froze up. Once, even the cursor went away.

Then after uninstalling, my computer was about the same.

Now I have problems shutting down. The shutting down icons take about five to ten minutes to show up on the desktop.

I shut down from my file manager now and then it takes five to ten minutes for the computer to shut down. It used to take less than a minute to shut down before installing malwarebytes.

Maybe XP pro isn't compatible with malwarebytes. Who knows? I just know that it was Malwarebytes that started this whole problem.

Also, I downloaded malwarebytes from CNet first. Then all of this happened. I bought the pro version from the Malewarbytes site to see if it would get my shut down issues solved. It didn't

My computer worked one day and then it froze up again.......but I still had the shut down problems.

I paid almost $25 for the pro version and unless somebody can figure out why this is happening to my computer,(lethargic shutdown problems),I want my money back. I don't need dysfunctional programs on my computer. I certainly don't want to pay for them.