Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:18 PM
Did you run the mbam-clean tool?
Please post an mbam-check
log:Create an mbam-check log:
- Download mbam-check.exe from here and save it to your desktop
- Double-click on mbam-check.exe to run it, it should then open a log file
- Please attach the CheckResults.txt file which should now be located on your desktop to your next reply
Next, Please run the following scanner and send back the logs.
from one of the locations below and save to your Desktopdds.scrdds.com
Temporarily disable any script blocker if your Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware has it.How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs
Once downloaded you can disconnect from the Internet and disable your Ant-Virus temporarily if needed.
Then double click dds.scr
to run the tool, on Vista or Win 7
right click and select Run as administrator
Click the Run
button if prompted with an Open File - Security Warning
A black DOS console should open and run for a moment.
- When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
- Save both reports to your desktop
- Please include the following logs in your next reply: DDS.txt and Attach.txt
You can ignore the note about zipping the Attach.txt file in most cases.
Dell Precision T7500, Win7 Ultimate 64bit fully updated, McAfee Corp Edition v8.8,
Watchguard Firewall, Intel Xeon E5606CPU, Dual Quad Core Processors, 16GB Ram,
E5606 @ 2.13GHz, Nvidia Quadro NVS420, Raid-1 Dual 1TB Sata 10000 rpm Hard Drives
Dual DVD Burners, IE10, Opera, MBAM, MBSB, MBAE