• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FredEx

FredEx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

On 2/12/2013 I bought the upgrade. I uninstalled my old Malwarebytes and installed the new version and it used an ID and Serial already on my system. I'd like to use the new ID and Serial given me to stay current with your records. How do I remove the old info? I registered many years ago and this old one has to be what I have used all these years.

Also I will see the Malwarebytes icon in my taskbar on the right. If I click on it, it goes away. When that happens and I go to the icon in the pop-up on the taskbar and right click the menu will not come up or if I double click it will not open. In order to access Malwarebytes I have to reboot. Could this be related?

#2 FredEx

FredEx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

I may have fixed it myself. I removed the install and used the remover on here and that cleared out the old ID and Serial. So far when the icon pops up it works to click on it and allow it to update. We will see in a couple days how it goes.

#3 Firefox

Firefox

Forum Deity

• Trusted Advisors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,024 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

Hello and :welcome:

Glad you got it figured out... should you have any further issues don't hesitate to post.

post-2065-0-92797800-1392234217.jpg

Dell Precision T7500, Win7 Ultimate 64bit fully updated, McAfee Corp Edition v8.8,
Watchguard Firewall, Intel Xeon E5606CPU, Dual Quad Core Processors, 16GB Ram,
E5606 @ 2.13GHz, Nvidia Quadro NVS420, Raid-1 Dual 1TB Sata 10000 rpm Hard Drives
Dual DVD Burners, IE10, Opera, MBAM, MBSB, MBAE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users