361 replies to this topic

#361 AdvancedSetup

AdvancedSetup

Staff

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,101 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

I've been having an email conversation (Malwarebytes Support ticket #332015) with your "help desk" regarding this issue and the last response I got was on May 1st. I have since replied a few times since then and nothing. The person I am/was dealing with is "Tom Mercado". So far this "help desk" has been of no help regarding this issue. This was your guys screw up, now I need to know how YOU GUYS are going to replace the three DLL files which need to be replaced in order for Windows 8 to function as it did before your software decided to quarantine them.

Just an update that I was able to help jrhawk9 and his system should now be operational.

If anyone is still having issues fixing their computer from this FP then please make sure to open a ticket on the Help Desk so that someone can assist you.

Thanks

Ron Lewis
Forum Community Manager

staff.png

Follow us: Twitter, Become a fan: Facebook

#362 Howlsfromshadow

Howlsfromshadow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:10 AM

id hate to see a good program badrepped because of a glitch that was unforseen ( but is Clearly being looked at in a hurry now that they know.) Good Gods guys have a lil patience for these guys here at MBM . after all theyre only Mortal like we are .all in good time will these things get fixed. till then . quit getting nasty with these poor hardworking guys. theyre doing a whole hell of a lot more than just sitting around . and the amount of people they have to help out here with this unexpected issue is going to take TIME and TIME requires PATIENCE so. IF you please..fellow users.. give these guys a bit of breathing space? they ARE doing their level best in this sitch. and will get to those of us who still need help.in a timely fashion. ( I'm fine on my end btw. running windows 7 ultimate x64 along with mbm , sas and avast)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users