Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:08 AM
Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:12 AM
Let me have you run a couple of scans and send back the logs and we'll see what's going on.
Please create an mbam-check log:
- Download mbam-check.exe from here and save it to your desktop
- Double-click on mbam-check.exe to run it, it should then open a log file
- Please do not copy and paste the entire contents of the log into your next post, instead please attach the log CheckResults.txt file which should now be located on your desktop to your next post
Next, Please run the following scanner and send back the logs.
Download DDS from one of the locations below and save to your Desktop
Temporarily disable any script blocker if your Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware has it.
How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs
Once downloaded you can disconnect from the Internet and disable your Ant-Virus temporarily if needed.
Then double click dds.scr or dds.com to run the tool.
Click the Run button if prompted with an Open File - Security Warning dialog box.
A black DOS console should open and run for a moment.
- When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
- Save both reports to your desktop
- Please include the following logs in your next reply: DDS.txt and Attach.txt
You can ignore the note about zipping the Attach.txt file in most cases.
Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:57 AM
Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:54 AM
Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:02 AM
Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:25 AM
Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:18 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users