• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dmarie

dmarie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

Im not all that savvy with this situation, but have eliminated a few past viruses.  I've read many of the fix suggestions here but honestly I just dont know where to start, what is safe & what isnt to run.  I would appreciate some advice on what to start with.  I read the instructions from "gringo" & copied them to have on hand.  Im confused though as to how to begin & I dont want to make things worse.  Thank you, Im new to this forum & looking forward to getting a little assistance in getting this iexplore,exe thing out of my pc.  I have 2 iexplore.exe showing up. One is running at between 100,000 - 500,000+ k, even when I dont have internet explorer running,  Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give me.

Dmarie

#2 Firefox

Firefox

Forum Deity

• Trusted Advisors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,041 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

post-2065-0-92797800-1392234217.jpg

Dell Precision T7500, Win7 Ultimate 64bit fully updated, McAfee Corp Edition v8.8,
Watchguard Firewall, Intel Xeon E5606CPU, Dual Quad Core Processors, 16GB Ram,
E5606 @ 2.13GHz, Nvidia Quadro NVS420, Raid-1 Dual 1TB Sata 10000 rpm Hard Drives
Dual DVD Burners, IE10, Opera, MBAM, MBSB, MBAE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users