"Select All" button

First time poster so please forgive me if this is a repost. 

For Pete's sake, I beg of you.... PLEEEAAAASE give me a "Select All" button on the Scan Results page!!! 

These new PUPs are generating LOADS of results that I have to go down and manually check each item for removal. It can sound like a long drum roll sometimes... spacebar - down arrow - spacebar - down arrow, etc. ad nauseum! I had a machine in my shop the other day that had 2,847 PUPs that I thought would be the end of me! Then I had another one today with 961 that prompted this posting. Over 1,000 PUPs is not uncommon. 

For this program update I would be truly and eternally grateful!  :D

what ive done is click 1 then right click and hit select all and it selects all of them so you dont have to... i had 72 pups and it worked when i did that.. hope this helps a fellow member...  :) 

That's a great tip but seems like a makeshift solution. I know there's the ability to handle how MBAM treats PUPs, however, it would still be nice to have the "Select All" button in cases where you DO want to remove everything, but didn't want to have everything selected by default.