Favorite TV shows?

Osteward

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how did you watch it if according to Wikipedia:  The third series is scheduled to debut in the United States on BBC America on four consecutive nights beginning 3 September 2013

Previous seasons of this series, and his other work.

I was just jumping for joy that the next season returns on Sept 3.

I mean that it should not have been seen on TV in the US - but obviously it appears to have been, or you've watched it on the Web.

Righto.

I guess those Optical Illusions (or the fact that it's Friday) have fried what's left of my mind. :wacko:

You are correct.

No, I have NOT seen the upcoming season.

I was just jumping for joy with anticipation that the series resumes on Sept 3. :D

<going back to my sugar cubes now>

YES! YES! YES! YES!

I've been an Idris Elba fan for a LONG time....

I enjoy most of the BBC crime/cop shows with the exception of (Go figure??) their version of Law and Order.. Just can't take wigs and such seriously.. (And I've watched EVERY American version of all the Law and Order genre at least two or three times.) Just a few months ago they (BBC) had a super mini-series on called THE BLETCHLEY CIRCLE... And on Netflix I've found several BBS shows with women detectives solving murders.. Neat'o.. :)

Steve

@ Shy:

Yep, agree 100% (although I do like L&O UK).

The Bletchley Circle was in my original list a few pages back -- looking forward to the next season.

If you like the female British detectives, the original Prime Suspect series with Helen Mirren was awesome.

(But Miss Marple might be more your "period"? :P  Yes, just kidding.)