I'm having trouble getting rid of rootkit.0access.
- System has McAfee installed.
- Ran Malwarebytes, detected and quarantined the files
- Used Malware removal toolto remove the virus (mbar)
- Restarted system and everything looked clean. Re-ran Malware byte
- From chrome, went to amazon.com, clicked on an item and the new browser window popped up to prompt me to install windows. Ugh, virus is still there!
- Start malwarebytes again, detected the virus but computer bluescreen before scanning is finished.
- Restarted system in safe mode.
- Followed instructions on this forum. attach.txt and dds.txt are attached.