Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 4th Most Popular CNET Download

They do?

I used to use the free version, but now I have fully paid version. Hmm. Now that you mention it, I am not sure if it says where the update is coming from. I'll have to pay more attention next time :D

AVG cheats. They send users to CNET to update their product (I think), while we handle the update process automatically and from our own servers.
MBAM job security?

http://download.cnet.com/windows/

Limewire moves to #3

No surprises with the Limewire increase in downloads...it is the school holdidays and this would be an expected increase in use of it and other like softwares.

One thing is sure tho...the more kiddies using limewire = more P2P infections for MBAM to potentially be called apon to remove so maybe not a bad thing :)

Supply and demand :)

• Staff

Great job guys, but the one thing that concerns me is the more famous you get, the more the virus writers and sypware people try to block your accplication from running once infected, like the spayware 2010 for example.....
This has already been an issue for likely a year, maybe more. And I can't see how it could get much worse. :(
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...