Hello and welcome to Malwarebytes
Please follow these basic steps first before posting any logs.
First, update your current Anti-Virus to the latest definitions and then perform a Full scan of your system.
If you don't currently have Anti-Virus please download and install Avira AntiVir Personal - FREE Antivirus
Then update to the latest definitions and perform a Full scan of your system.
Second, Our program, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove most Malware with no further actions required for free.
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
- Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad and if required the program will ask you to reboot to remove locked files.
If you're still experiencing issues after running the above procedures then please follow the instructions below.
- Print these instructions for easier reading and access during this process.
- Set your email to receive replies to your posts and ensure that you are allowing email from Malwarebytes.org
- This is how you will know someone has answered your posts and you should then return and read and follow their instructions.
- Scan and Log Procedures
- Please download this program Trend Micro™ HijackThis™ to your desktop.
- Double-click on it to run and install it.
- Then launch the program and click on Do a system scan and save a logfile. This log file will open in Notepad.
- Please start a NEWTOPIC here and post the most recent Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware log file and HijackThis log file using Copy/Paste.
- The Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware log file is located in the Logs tab of the program and can also be found here: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
Prompt responses to instructions and performing the required fixes as soon as possible is always best.
During this scan and cleanup process you should not install any other software unless requested to do so.