- Click the Start Menu.
- Click Run.
- Type in "mbam.exe /developer", without the quotes.
- Run the same type of scan you did before and save the logfile and post it.
- Additionally, please attach the file with your post. Make sure it is in ZIP or RAR format.
How to restore a file from Quarantine:
If you suspect an object of being a false positive but it has already been quarantined, you may need to restore the object from quarantine in order to provide it to the Research team for analysis.
- Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and access the Quarantine tab
- Click once on the object you wish to restore in order to select it
- Click on the Restore button and the object will be removed from quarantine and put back into its original location where it was first detected by Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Edited by exile360, 24 June 2013 - 04:36 AM.
Added information on restoring objects from quarantine