• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Wayne937

Wayne937

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:13 PM

Where can I get a full free version of Malwarebytes 1.44 to burn to a disc? Thanks

#2 stuartk2010

stuartk2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:47 PM

Where can I get a full free version of Malwarebytes 1.44 to burn to a disc? Thanks

You can just download the package from http://www.malwarebytes.org/ for free.

#3 Wayne937

Wayne937

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:25 PM

You can just download the package from http://www.malwarebytes.org/ for free.

Will this be a full version where I can burn it to a disc. and take it with me to another computer, for example, say one I cannot get on the internet with, and use it on that computer? I know at times these downloaded programs will not always be a full version until you get it on a computer that you need to run it on and then i will complete the download at the time you run it. Thanks for your quick reply.

#4 exile360

exile360

exile

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,017 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:23 AM

Hello Wayne937 :lol:

It is the full version, not a downloader or anything like that but the definitions included in the installation package will be somewhat out of date. To get around that you can use your own computer as long as it has Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware installed on it already and simply use the info in item #4 of the FAQ located here :P.

If you need anything else just post.

Samuel E Lindsey
Product Manager

Posted Image

Follow us: Twitter, Become a fan: Facebook

#5 Wayne937

Wayne937

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:09 PM

Hello Wayne937 ;)

It is the full version, not a downloader or anything like that but the definitions included in the installation package will be somewhat out of date. To get around that you can use your own computer as long as it has Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware installed on it already and simply use the info in item #4 of the FAQ located here :).

If you need anything else just post.

Thanks for you answer exile36.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users