• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#41 Couposn

Couposn

Advanced Member

• Honorary Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Programming, Cold Weather, Cola, Computers.

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:26 PM

Thanks,

I use Malwarebytes with Avira Free Version!
Seems like a great combo to me, no compatibility problems either.
Installed Protection: Malwarebytes Review + Avira
Licensed all my computers with premium version using Malwarebytes Coupon
Posted Image
CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, MCDST, ADITP, NVQ in IT, Currently Studying: C++ and PHP, CSS, HTML

Spec:
Windows 7 64bit Ultimate Edition, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 2TB SATA HDD + 60GB SSD, AMD Phenom X6 Six Core
Software: Mozilla Firefox, CCleaner, Discounted Malwarebytes Coupon, VLC Media Player

#42 mountaintree16

mountaintree16

bird lover

• Honorary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,754 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, music, birds, bird watching, walking, reading, animals, computer security, poetry...

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:28 PM

You're welcome :)

I was just confused because in your signature you stated that Malwarebytes is the best AV program; you should probably change that so it correctly reflects what Malwarebytes is :)

Avira is definitely an excellent AV program and if Kaspersky did not exist I would be using it myself :) It also works perfectly with Malwarebytes, which is another reason it is an excellent choice for people who also use Malwarebytes, especially the paid version of Malwarebytes.

Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking.

-H. Jackson Brown Jr.

It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives.
It's what we do consistently.

Tony Robbins

#43 Northern Technoliges

Northern Technoliges

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:46 AM

I have been waiting on my Reseller license since February 9th. I responded with all my company info. Can you please help me get this long overdue ball rolling?

#44 TeMerc

TeMerc

Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,018 posts
  • Interests:Formula 1 Auto Racing, Computer Security, Entertainment, Sci-Fi, SuperHeroes

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:12 AM

I have been waiting on my Reseller license since February 9th. I responded with all my company info. Can you please help me get this long overdue ball rolling?

Hello

Please send me your complete contact information via PM, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

Please be sure to include your full contact information, company name, email (corporate email addresses are required for an escalation), telephone number, and other details you deem relevant to our sales team.

NOTE: Incomplete information and non-business email addresses will likely delay a response to your request beyond the 24 hour window.
Tom Mercado
Product Support Team Lead

Posted Image

Follow us: Twitter, Become a fan: Facebook

#45 wlhelp

wlhelp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:03 PM

Hi,
I was in contact with Marcus back in January about purchasing 500 non-profit licenses. We are now ready to purchase these. I have sent several emails and have made numerous phone calls requesting a quote and have still not heard anything back. We love your product and would hate to go elsewhere. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

#46 TeMerc

TeMerc

Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,018 posts
  • Interests:Formula 1 Auto Racing, Computer Security, Entertainment, Sci-Fi, SuperHeroes

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:31 PM

Hi,
I was in contact with Marcus back in January about purchasing 500 non-profit licenses. We are now ready to purchase these. I have sent several emails and have made numerous phone calls requesting a quote and have still not heard anything back. We love your product and would hate to go elsewhere. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

Hi, please send me a PM with your complete contact information, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

Please be sure to include your full contact information, company name, email (corporate email addresses are required for an escalation), telephone number, and other details you deem relevant to our sales team.

NOTE: Incomplete information and non-business email addresses will likely delay a response to your request beyond the 24 hour window.
Tom Mercado

Posted Image

#47 wlhelp

wlhelp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:53 PM

How do I send you a PM?

#48 Maniac

Maniac

Forum Deity

• Experts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:54 PM

Please see here:
http://forums.malwar...a...DE=01&HID=6
My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show appreciation and to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here paypal.gif

#49 Rocco Rizzo

Rocco Rizzo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:53 PM

We would like to purchase 1000+ licenses, and have filled out the form on the website back in April, and have heard no word on pricing. We would appreciate any assistance on expediting this, as the infections keep coming, and they are becoming more difficult to repair.
Thanks,
Rocco Rizzo

#50 AdvancedSetup

AdvancedSetup

Staff

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,981 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

Hello Rocco,

Please send me a Private Message with your full business contact information and I'll have someone assist you.

Thanks.

Ron Lewis
Forum Community Manager

staff.png

#51 alanuhe

alanuhe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:26 AM

Is posting in this thread the only way to get an answer back from the licensing team?

#52 TeMerc

TeMerc

Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:56 AM

Is posting in this thread the only way to get an answer back from the licensing team?

Hello.

Thank you for your patience, I will do what I can to have your request prioritized. Our corporate team is in the process of expanding and are working hard to respond to all completed inquiries as quickly as possible.

However, if you provide me with your complete contact information via the forum PM system, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

Tom Mercado

Posted Image

#53 nccomp

nccomp

• Honorary Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:17 AM

Why not just post on your web site what corporate prices are and allow corporate users and partners to purchase directly online if they choose instead of having to request a quote.

Yes for large corporate buyers who want a more personal touch or need a formal quote by all means provide it. But for the rest of us it would be nice to just buy directly and bypass the quote system for corporate license.

Seems this would save your staff a lot of work as well.

#54 AdvancedSetup

AdvancedSetup

Staff

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,981 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:27 AM

Hello nccomp,

We actually agree and we are working on setting this up for smaller Corporate customers. It turns out to actually be a bit of work and requires legal representation to review what we do as well as contract work and negotiations for getting this all set up. I don't have any specific time frame when this will be accomplished but work is underway to try to get this setup.

Thank you.

Ron Lewis
Forum Community Manager

staff.png

#55 nccomp

nccomp

• Honorary Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:18 PM

As always it seems you guys are moving in the right direction.

I look forward to being able to take advantage of these changes as they become available.

#56 masvmasv

masvmasv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 02:14 PM

Hi!

Why is very hard to buy corporate license ?

I sent many emails and receive only contact with the price. I sent answer I can buy the license, but I dont receive answer. What the problem ?

Thank you

#57 TeMerc

TeMerc

Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:50 PM

Hi!

Why is very hard to buy corporate license ?

I sent many emails and receive only contact with the price. I sent answer I can buy the license, but I dont receive answer. What the problem ?

Thank you

Thank you for your patience, I will do what I can to have your request prioritized. Our corporate team is in the process of expanding and are working hard to respond to all completed inquiries as quickly as possible.

However, if you send me with your complete contact information via PM, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

Tom Mercado

Posted Image

#58 masvmasv

masvmasv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:03 AM

Hi Tom... I sent many emails to malwarebytes and to Pete Nguyen too, but they don't answer me.... below the email:

I want buy the license, please, sent the link to I buy it.

Thank you

Edited by AdvancedSetup, 24 May 2010 - 11:06 AM.
Purchase information removed from post

#59 AdvancedSetup

AdvancedSetup

Staff

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,981 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:09 AM

Hello Marcos,

I've removed your purchase information from the posting. Please send me a private message with your current contact information and the email address used as well as maybe an alternate email address. Its possible that spam filters have blocked your replies.

Thank you.

Ron Lewis
Forum Community Manager

staff.png

#60 masvmasv

masvmasv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:37 AM

Message sent !