#61 RubbeR DuckY

RubbeR DuckY

Marcin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,148 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

Just an update to the situation.

Our new team members are now in the process of emptying out the queue of old inquiries that were not addressed. We are bringing on even more additional employees to provide faster and more detailed responses to corporate inquiries.

We appreciate everyone's patience and we hope to call you a Malwarebytes' customer soon :).
Marcin Kleczynski
Chief Executive Officer

Follow us: Twitter, Become a fan: Facebook

#62 waterlu3

waterlu3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:43 AM

Hello,
I have been trying since March to get corporate licensing. Our purchasing agent got a quote and than emailed about forms of payments. It has been 2 months and still no respnse to any of our emails. We would like to buy 1000 corportate licensing. Can someone help us?
Lorraine

#63 ramsforever

ramsforever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:22 AM

Hello,
I have been trying since March to get corporate licensing. Our purchasing agent got a quote and than emailed about forms of payments. It has been 2 months and still no respnse to any of our emails. We would like to buy 1000 corportate licensing. Can someone help us?
Lorraine

I have been trying to get info for a long time. Still no word whats so ever. :)

Frustrating really!

#64 AdvancedSetup

AdvancedSetup

Staff

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,987 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:48 AM

Hello Lorraine and ramsforever

Please send me a private message with your full business contact information and I'll have someone assist you.

Thank you.

Ron Lewis
Forum Community Manager

staff.png

#65 dander2651

dander2651

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:12 PM

I have also been waiting for a response for several weeks. Hopefully, adding more staff will help since I am in the middle of our budget process and the pricing information is needed soon.

#66 alanuhe

alanuhe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:56 AM

We're waiting on an invoice so that we can pay it and get cracking. Any chance of giving this a little nudge? Cheers.

#67 Wendell Henry

Wendell Henry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:30 AM

Truly amazing. No one has replied to the inquiry I made a month ago and here I find an entire thread devoted to the same thing which has been a know issue for months?

Hmm this does not exactly cause an increase in my willingness to partner with Malwarebytes.

At any rate. We are interested in around 160 licenses but I have no idea how the process would work. Please contact me.

Wendell Henry
Aladdin Temp-Rite
Hendersonville TN

#68 RubbeR DuckY

RubbeR DuckY

Marcin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,148 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:12 AM

As Ron has said several times, if you have been waiting longer than a week simply send him a private message with your contact information. It will then go into an escalations queue, at which point a sales team member will review it the same day.

If you have sent an inquiry from a non-corporate e-mail address (such as Yahoo, Gmail, or MSN), chances are your request has been put aside in favor of others who submitted the information properly.
Marcin Kleczynski
Chief Executive Officer

#69 Ecrofirt

Ecrofirt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:06 AM

Hi there,

Reading through this thread a bit, I saw mention of a 'technician license'.

Where would I go to get more information on that type of license? Here is our situation:
I work as an IT staff member at a college in Pennsylvania, and we have a group of students known as Student Support Services. These students are trained computer technicians with Dell certifications. Some of their responsibilities include cleaning up virus-infected machines for the not-so-tech-savvy students who populate our campus.

Until now we have been avoiding using MBAM as we are neither standard consumers or a typical corporate environment that will install MBAM on all company computers.

However, this technician license sounds very lucrative. How does it work? Where can we apply for a license and get some more information? What we envision is being able to install MBAM on an infected machine for the purpose of cleanup, and then unstall MBAM when we are finished.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#70 Firefox

Firefox

Forum Deity

• Trusted Advisors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,963 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 02:51 PM

@ Ecrofirt you can send an email with your full contact info to corporate@malwarebytes.org or just send a PM (private message) to AdvancedSetup

post-2065-0-92797800-1392234217.jpg

Dell Precision T7500, Win7 Ultimate 64bit fully updated, McAfee Corp Edition v8.8,
Watchguard Firewall, Intel Xeon E5606CPU, Dual Quad Core Processors, 16GB Ram,
E5606 @ 2.13GHz, Nvidia Quadro NVS420, Raid-1 Dual 1TB Sata 10000 rpm Hard Drives
Dual DVD Burners, IE10, Opera, MBAM, MBSB, MBAE

#71 Ecrofirt

Ecrofirt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

@ Ecrofirt you can send an email with your full contact info to corporate@malwarebytes.org or just send a PM (private message) to AdvancedSetup

Thank you.

#72 TrustAM

TrustAM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:55 PM

Still waiting myself.......... Any news on this front?
Chris Hammond
IT Manager
Trust AM Hospital Radio

#73 yardbird

yardbird

Forum Deity

• Honorary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,767 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:26 PM

Corporate users:

Just got a message from AdvancedSetup today: 6/25/2010

Please fill out this form again: http://www.malwareby...g/corporate.php Sorry for the delay !!!

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

#74 AdvancedSetup

AdvancedSetup

Staff

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,987 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:26 PM

Make sure you have both malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com on your white list to allow mail from either domain. Also ensure your hardware or software filtering devices on the perimeter allow them as well.

Then fill in the form with all your information.

Thank you.

Ron Lewis
Forum Community Manager

staff.png

#75 TrustAM

TrustAM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:46 PM

Already done that - got Pete Nguyen sorting out paperwork he said... was waiting for paperwork to arrive.. has it gone walkabouts?
Chris Hammond
IT Manager
Trust AM Hospital Radio

#76 waterlu3

waterlu3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:04 AM

Hello,
My company has been trying since march to get someone to respond to our emails. We would like to pay by purchase order, we were contacted by Pete, our purchasing agent has replied to him but we still have no product or anyway to further this situation. Below is the email which was sent to us. I would appreciate it if someone would contact our purchasing agent, [removed] please copy me as well [removed]. I would like to get this implemented on all of our pc's soon.

Thanks
Lorraine

Hello Lorraine,

My name is Pete, and I work closely with Marcus. He is currently traveling on business, and
has asked me to help you with this purchase.

Typically we do prefer payment via credit card as that insures the quickest delivery of the product
to you. If this is not possible, we do have other payment methods such as paypal, wire transfer, or
via check. If none of these is available to you, I can take a PO request. I will need to have it approved
before it can be processed.

I can have a formal quote generated for you . Please indicate who's information you
would like to include on the formal quote and I will have it completed for you.

If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
-Pete

#77 College IT

College IT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:15 AM

Everyone has been complaining about a couple of months, I had a quote sent Sept. 2009, and still couldn't get the ball rolling.

#78 RubbeR DuckY

RubbeR DuckY

Marcin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,148 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:40 AM

As we have stated many times, please make sure you provide FULL details and DO NOT use a Yahoo, MSN, GMail, etc. e-mail account.
Marcin Kleczynski
Chief Executive Officer

#79 waterlu3

waterlu3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:15 PM

I am not using a hotmail, yahoo or gmail account. Your email is not blocked with my company, because we had previously received a reply from Pete. I would just like to get this ordered before the new year because it is already in the budget. Next year we may not have the money. Please have someone contact me here so we can get the ball rolling.
thank you
Lorraine

#80 Gary Mc

Gary Mc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:50 PM

I have been trying to order a 125 user single key license for over 3 weeks. This is nuts! WILL SOMEONE FROM MALWARE BYTES PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users