windows 7 professional 64 bit
Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:16 AM
all programs should be.
In windows log it states that it cannot find the program. I have tried installing and de-installing it several times (version 1.46) but no change at all.
Remark: my windows vista 32 bit has no problems. works great.
Anyone an idea how it can run under win 7 prof 64 bit without problems?
Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:06 AM
It installs and runs just fine on all the versions of Windows made by Microsoft. You may want to follow the advise below and have someone assist you to make sure you're not infected.
We don't work on Malware removal in the general forums.
Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.
One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.
After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someon has replied to your post.
Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:17 AM
I just reinstalled malwarebytes now, tried to enable the realtime protection: I get an error that the service is already running: [create service] failed to perform desired action: error code 1072.
Continue with the suggestions you made or is it another problem?
Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:09 AM
Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Click on the Start button and select Control Panel
- Click on Programs and Features
- Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Restart your computer very important
- Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
- It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
- After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
- Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
- Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.
Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:26 PM
Heur something... after that used your mbam clean utitility, re-installed and the icon shows up at the started programs at the bottom right corner again.
Many thanks! \\ (^.^ /
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users