• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 technot

technot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:26 PM

Clicking on the link yields "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." I unplugged our wireless network router briefly, hoping that would help. It didn't. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 shadowwar

shadowwar

Forum Deity

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,227 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:29 PM

See here:

http://forums.malwar...showtopic=67218

The link works fine for me in there.
Rich Matteo
Research Engineer

staff.png

Follow us: Twitter, Become a fan: Facebook

#3 *Alexander*

*Alexander*

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:37 PM

The link also appears to work for me. As you are having problems connecting to the downloading link, I recommend clearing your cache, cookies, and temporary internet files. You may do this by going to the "Tools" menu in Internet Explorer and then selecting "Internet Options". Once you clicked on that the option to clear the specified areas will be on the "General" tab.

If this doesn't work, you may need to clear your DNS cache. To do this go to Start > Run and then type in CMD which will open Command Prompt. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, please note you will need to right-click the CMD icon and select "Run as Administrator" otherwise the script will not work that I will detail below.

Now once you are in Command Prompt type the following command.

ipconfig /flushdns

If these solutions don't resolve your problem be sure to let us know.

#4 technot

technot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:53 PM

The link also appears to work for me. As you are having problems connecting to the downloading link, I recommend clearing your cache, cookies, and temporary internet files. You may do this by going to the "Tools" menu in Internet Explorer and then selecting "Internet Options". Once you clicked on that the option to clear the specified areas will be on the "General" tab.

If this doesn't work, you may need to clear your DNS cache. To do this go to Start > Run and then type in CMD which will open Command Prompt. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, please note you will need to right-click the CMD icon and select "Run as Administrator" otherwise the script will not work that I will detail below.

ipconfig /flushdns

#5 technot

technot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:00 PM

ipconfig /flushdns

Thanks--still no luck (but I have a nice clear DNS cache).

#6 technot

technot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:10 PM

See here:

http://forums.malwar...showtopic=67218

The link works fine for me in there.

Thanks for sending the link. Same result, unfortunately. I've also been unable to update my purchased MBAM software--about to follow suggestions in that forum--and wonder if the problem is related.

#7 shadowwar

shadowwar

Forum Deity

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,227 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:14 PM

Post in the general malwarebytes forum. It could be your router if you are using one and it may just need a reset. They can walk you though checking things.

It also could be your dns settings. proxy settings etc.
Rich Matteo
Research Engineer

staff.png

#8 technot

technot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:51 PM

Post in the general malwarebytes forum. It could be your router if you are using one and it may just need a reset. They can walk you though checking things.

It also could be your dns settings. proxy settings etc.

The router reset worked, as did 1.50. Many thanks.

#9 shadowwar

shadowwar

Forum Deity

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,227 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:15 PM

Your welcome. Glad you got it sorted out!
Rich Matteo
Research Engineer

staff.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users