#1 Tasos

Tasos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Music and Home Cinema
    Fishing

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:54 AM

Actually it supports all languages, not only english. My "grandfather" version is the 'pro' and I installed beta on the top of the existing one. It is very good. I run windows 7.
Thank you,
Tasos :)

#2 GT500

GT500

Mostly Cantankerous

• Trusted Advisors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,250 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:16 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Please let us know if you have any issues with the beta. :)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, and against the worldly governors, the princes of the darkness of this world...

#3 Tasos

Tasos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
    Fishing

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:11 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Please let us know if you have any issues with the beta. :)

The scanning speed is impressively high. I think that the data base updating works only manually- not every 1 hour. But I am not sure, I 'll keep you informed. Thank you, Tasos.

#4 GT500

GT500

Mostly Cantankerous

• Trusted Advisors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,250 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:15 PM

... I think that the data base updating works only manually- not every 1 hour. ...

Please open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, go to the Protection tab, click on the Scheduler button, and let us know if their are any scheduled updates in the list (the list is the white space at the top of the scheduler window).

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, and against the worldly governors, the princes of the darkness of this world...

#5 Tasos

Tasos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
    Fishing

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:33 AM

Please open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, go to the Protection tab, click on the Scheduler button, and let us know if their are any scheduled updates in the list (the list is the white space at the top of the scheduler window).

There is only one, dated 21/9/2010 at 4.34pm. I am sure you will fix it - if it is a problem indeed. Tasos.

#6 GT500

GT500

Mostly Cantankerous

• Trusted Advisors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,250 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:08 PM

There is only one, dated 21/9/2010 at 4.34pm. I am sure you will fix it - if it is a problem indeed. Tasos.

If you change your computer's clock to 4:33PM, and then open the Task Manager (you can do this easily by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc on your keyboard all at the same time), does mbam.exe show up in the list of processes when the clock advances to 4:34PM? If so, do you have a new database version after mbam.exe disappears from the processes list in Task Manager?

#7 Tasos

Tasos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
    Fishing

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:40 AM

If you change your computer's clock to 4:33PM, and then open the Task Manager (you can do this easily by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc on your keyboard all at the same time), does mbam.exe show up in the list of processes when the clock advances to 4:34PM? If so, do you have a new database version after mbam.exe disappears from the processes list in Task Manager?

Thanks for your assistance. But I am not an advanced user nor accustomed to handlings like this. I 'll keep updating manually, it's not bad. Tasos.

#8 GT500

GT500

Mostly Cantankerous

• Trusted Advisors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,250 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:56 PM

... I 'll keep updating manually, it's not bad. Tasos.

OK. Please let us know if you have any more issues with the beta. :)

#9 Tasos

Tasos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
    Fishing

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:04 AM

OK. Please let us know if you have any more issues with the beta. :)

Hi. Automatic update works again. Two minutes ago I saw the message "data base updated from 5166 to 5169. Amazing..! Yours, Tasos.

#10 GT500

GT500

Mostly Cantankerous

• Trusted Advisors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,250 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 02:21 PM

Hi. Automatic update works again. Two minutes ago I saw the message "data base updated from 5166 to 5169. Amazing..! Yours, Tasos.

Glad to hear it. Let us know if it stops working again. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users