Please do not reply to another users post in the Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs sub-forum.
If you're infected or think you are please start your own topic as needed after reading the information below.
Our program, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove most Malware with no further actions required for free.
Please download, install, update and do a Quick Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
If your current anti-virus solution let this infection through please consider purchasing the PRO version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware for additional protection.
If you're still experiencing issues after running the above procedures then please follow the instructions below.
Don't use any temporary file cleaners unless requested - this can cause data loss and make recovery difficult.
Download DDS from here: dds.scr or here: dds.com and save it to your desktop.
Temporarily disable any script blocker if your Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware has it.
Once downloaded you can disconnect from the Internet and disable your Ant-Virus temporarily if needed.
Then double click dds.scr or dds.com to run the tool, on Vista or Win 7 right click and select Run as administrator
Click the Run button if prompted with an Open File - Security Warning dialog box.
A black DOS console should open and run for a moment.
- When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
- Save both reports to your desktop
- Please include the following logs in your next reply: DDS.txt and Attach.txt
You can ignore the note about zipping the Attach.txt file in most cases.
- Then post a new topic here.
- After posting your new post, make sure under options, you select Track this topic and choose Immediate Email Notification
- One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.
- Please refrain from making any further changes to your computer (such as Install/Uninstall programs, using special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc...) unless advised by a malware removal helper. Doing so can result in system changes which may hinder the attempts by a helper to clean your machine.
- FAQ - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware won't run or failed to resolve my issues
- Groups authorized to help with HJT logs